We (Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ) collect and process your personal data when you:
- visit our website (www.rallyestonia.com);
- visit our social media account in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter;
- send an e-mail to us;
- buy a ticket to our event;
- attend our event;
- apply for access to the event area;
- participate as a volunteer in organization of the event.
Personal data are legally defined as any data on an identified or identifiable natural person. Data are considered personal data if these enable to establish a direct or indirect link between the data and a natural person.
Personal data processing is any act performed with personal data or sets of personal data.
Protecting your privacy is important to us, so we would like to specify our principles for personal data processing and have compiled this privacy information for that purpose.
Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ uses your personal data only for the purposes stated in this privacy information and we do not disclose your personal data to any natural or legal person, i.e. to third persons, if not provided otherwise in chapter 8 of this privacy information.
The collection and processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation, which gives you a guarantee that your personal data will not be disclosed to unauthorized persons or in an unauthorized manner.
Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ has the right to unilaterally change the conditions set out in the privacy information. Updated terms will be published on our website.
- Personal data collected
In order to achieve the purposes set out in this privacy information, we need to process some or all of the following personal data. The exact composition of the personal data to be processed depends on the purpose of processing of personal data and may vary from case to case. We always adhere to the principle that we process personal data as little as necessary to achieve the purpose:
- contact details (first and last name; personal identification code or date of birth; age; details of the identity document; telephone number; e-mail address; address of residence or place of work; language of communication);
- details of the vehicle used (registration number, user);
- payment instrument details (bank card number, credit card number);
- information exchange, including e-mail exchange;
- information related to visiting the website (e.g. the website user's browser and IP address);
- videos, pictures and other media that enable to identify you on the event area;
- personal data lawfully obtained from third persons;
- information collected in fulfilment of legal obligations;
- in case of team members (incl. teams, competitors, media, guests): country of origin; way, place and time of arrival to Estonia; vaccination certificate; medical certificate for passed COVID-19; corona test results; data on health insurance.
- Legal basis and purposes of personal data processing
We process your personal data for the purpose of concluding, performing and enforcing the agreement in order to:
- manage e-shop orders, deliver goods and contact the winner of the campaign;
- process payments;
- send event tickets to your e-mail address;
- send notifications about the event to your e-mail address, including notifications about changes in traffic arrangements;
- personalize tickets and identify the ticket holder and ensure his/her access to the event area;
- ensure safety and health of people on and around the event area;
- register teams (incl. teams, competitors, media, guests) and individuals requesting access to the event area;
- identify teams on the event area and ensure them access to the event area;
- ensure compliance with our general terms and conditions https://www.rallyestonia.com/terms).
NB! Ticket personalization: to ensure the health and safety of visitors, a limited number of spectator tickets will be on sale for the 2020 event. Due to the sale of a limited number of tickets the organizers have also decided to limit the number of tickets sold per person and one person can buy one ticket. In order to ensure that the above condition is met, it is necessary to link the ticket to a specific person which is done through personalization with a personal identification code.
We process your personal data for the purpose of fulfilling our legal obligations in order to:
- ensure compliance with accounting and tax obligations;
- follow the lawful orders of a law enforcement agency or other state authority.
We process your personal data in order to protect the vital interests of the persons staying in the vicinity of the event area in order to:
- prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2 to persons on and around the event area.
We process your personal data in accordance with our legitimate interests in order to:
- inform the persons living in or near the event area about the changes in traffic management;
- identify the person who has requested access to the event area and grant him/her access to the event area;
- compile web usage statistics, analyze the behaviour and user experience of website visitors to ensure better service and smooth operation of the website and applications;
- market our event through photos or videos taken from the event;
- develop the quality of our services;
- to formulate, file or defend claims.
NB! Persons requesting access to the event area: access to the event area during the event is granted only to the persons who have purchased an event ticket, team members registered for the event (incl. teams, competitors, media, guests) and the persons who have requested access to the event area to move through the event area too r from their living or workplace and, in justified cases, to other persons (e.g. law enforcement agencies, healthcare providers, etc.). Restricting access to the event area is necessary to regulate traffic in the event area and thus ensure the safety of people and prevent spectators from gathering in places not intended for that purpose. Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ thus processes personal data in order to establish whether a person staying in the event area or wishing to pass it has an agreement with Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ.
We may process personal data for other purposes only if you have given your prior consent.
- to personalize content and ads;
- to provide social media features; and
- to analyze web traffic.
Cookies may also be used by third parties whose services are used by Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ (e.g. social media platforms in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, where Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ has an account).
The user may delete or block cookies, but in this case not all functions of the website may work as intended (see aboutcookies.org). The user can delete all cookies already on the user's computer and reject the cookies at any time by changing the settings of his/her web browser (if the web browser allows it) or by terminating the use of the Rallyestonia.ee website. The user should be aware that certain features can only be provided using cookies and if the user decides to opt out of cookies, these features may not be available for the user.
- Google services
In addition, the user may prohibit cookies to transmit the data collected about the use of the website (including the IP address) to Google and to further process these data in Google's servers. To do this, the user must download and install the appropriate browser add-on from the following website: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ may display advertisements on the website through third parties. Google uses DART cookies to show the user ads that are relevant to the user and to improve the reporting of campaign performance and to prevent the user from seeing ads that the user has already seen. Users can opt out of showing interest-based ads by visiting the Google ads settings page:
- go to the site http://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous.
- shift “ads based on your interests” to the position “OFF”;
- confirm your selection.
You can find more information about ads at: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/.
- Direct marketing notices
Your email address and phone number will be used to send direct marketing notices, if you have given your consent. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing notices, you must select the appropriate link in the footer of the email or contact customer support. If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes (profiling), you have the right to object to the initial and further processing of your personal data, including profiling related to direct marketing, at any time by notifying customer support by e-mail. The relevant information must be forwarded clearly and separately from any other information.
- Personal data processing
Disclosure and transfer of personal data. We disclose and transmit personal data only in the following cases and if there is a corresponding legal basis, including to the processors authorized by a valid contract. In providing services and fulfilling the agreement Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ may use third parties who participate in the fulfilment of the processing purposes, including payment service providers, ticket sales companies, transport companies, healthcare providers, laboratories, etc. In order to provide the service and ensure its quality, it may be necessary to transfer personal data to, for example, an e-mail service provider, IT service provider, server service provider, software and software service provider. Third parties are required to comply with our privacy information. In order to fulfil the obligations arising from the law, personal data may be disclosed and transferred to such authorities which have the right to demand the disclosure and transfer of personal data and we have the obligation to disclose and transfer the data. In order to protect our rights, we have the right to disclose personal data to, among others, legal aid providers, auditors and persons providing debt collection services. In order to ensure the safety and security of people during the event, Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ cooperates with, among others, Health Board and Police and Border Guard Board, thus we have the right to transfer your personal data to them for this purpose.
Security of personal data. Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ uses all reasonable administrative, technical and organizational measures to prevent unjustified or illegal access to or processing of personal data or the destruction, accidental loss and disclosure of personal data. If your personal information is shared with third parties, they must also use all reasonable administrative, technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information. Access to or processing of personal data may also take place outside the European Union.
If there is a personal data breach that is likely to jeopardize your rights and freedoms, we will notify immediately the Data Protection Inspectorate and you within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach, unless provided otherwise by applicable law.
Retention of personal data. We retain personal data for as long as it is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes described in the privacy information to protect our rights (taking into account, inter alia, the terms of expiry provided by law) or to fulfil obligations arising from legislation. After this period your data will be deleted. Invoices issued to you and the data contained therein will be retained up to seven years from the date of the transaction in accordance with the accounting requirements.
- Rights of the data subject
Access to personal data. If you have questions or suggestions related to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to request information about the personal data collected about you and their processing, if your identity has been established. We give you access to the personal data we collect about you, which we process and the source of these data. You can contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correction and deletion of personal data. You have the right to have your personal data corrected, deleted or altered to adjust inaccuracies if your personal data are incomplete or incorrect or are processed unlawfully. You will not be charged for exercising these rights. You have the right to request that the data that are untrue or irrelevant be deleted. You have the right to have your personal data deleted immediately and free of charge, unless the law provides for an obligation to retain personal data. You can contact us by e-mail to submit the above requirements.
Deletion is mainly related to the visibility of the data and involves the possibility that the personal data to be deleted will be stored temporarily. Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ will take all reasonable measures to delete your personal data as completely and extensively as possible. If you exercise your right to delete personal data, your ticket will expire and you will not be entitled to any compensation or refund for the invalidation, regardless of whether the event has already taken place or will take place in the future.
Withdrawal of consent. If the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent by notifying us by e-mail. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect previous processing operations.
Transfer. You have the right to request that personal data collected about you be provided to you in a structured manner.
Right to refuse from and restrict processing. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time and to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- Contact and protection of rights
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, please contact us as the controller:
Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ (registry code 80310909)
Sinilille tee 1, Peetri, Harjumaa
tel +372 56 966 699
Also, you can contact the Data Protection Inspectorate (email@example.com; tel 627 4135).